Friday's Find

Friday, May 25, 2012


50 Shades of Grey - I may be one of the last women in my demographic to read this book. Most of my friends have already read it, while my friend Val and I are just beginning it. In case you've been under a rock, the story is about a young woman and a business man who fall in, er, love. From what I understand, it's basically main stream erotica - I don't know about you, but I am certainly curious. So have you read it? Are you planning to? Or are you in the opposition?


If you're still doing your research, here's a clip of Ellen reading 50 Shades of Grey aloud.

Image via

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger