HBO's Girls

Thursday, April 12, 2012



Judd Apatow's HBO series Girls primers this Sunday - I have high hopes. I remember when I first graduated. I felt like I had had someone holding my had consistently up until that point - and then they let go and I was taken off guard and completely unprepared. I felt like no one had warned me, like no one was really talking about that difficult and shaky transitional period that most pople experience. I hope this show is able to truthfully, and comically, portray this formative period -- but am going to wait until I've seen an episode before I make an opinion. Any one else excited?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger