Happy Weekend!

Saturday, April 21, 2012

It's a party-time weekend loves!



What do you all have planed? The hubs and have a wedding on Saturday, it should be a wild unorthodox affair - I'm hopeful to have a few good photos to share - then I'm off to Sonoma to celebrate a sweet friend's birthday on Sunday. See you Monday - enjoy these links until then. xo!


Coachella's Best Dressed (including one of my besties)


Some of the sweetest photos ever


If money was no object ...


... this too :-)


I am loving these planters


Hilarious memoirs


It can be easy being green


How to cut your own bangs


Photo of Amy Sedaris - a personal fave. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger