Friday's Finds

Friday, April 20, 2012


Lookmatic is the shieet! Let me back up. I am lucky enough to be super cool and have an astigmatism. So I have been lucky enough to have been wearing glasses part-time since I was 8 years old. I know, right? Lucky!

Well, in any case - I have been lucky to discover Lookmatic. They offer really affordable glasses (around $80, including your prescription) in great styles - sunglasses too. Normally, glasses are so expensive that it's hard to have more than one pair (which is unfortunate since glasses are such a fun accessory to play around with) but since I discovered Lookmatic I have become one of the privileged few with more that one pair of glasses. Lucky! Currently I have a pair of the glover and avery, but I have my eye on the colt too. What about you loves, have you heard of this site? See anything you like?





0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger