Wed Day

Wednesday, March 21, 2012




Meet the Hubs, aka Ben. I figured I had better introduce you all before you started to think I'd made him up. ;-) 


This is the handsome goof ball I had the good fortune to marry (and vice versa, let's face it, we all know who made the first move). 


We met in college, in Southern California where we had the same major and minor. He would sit by me in class and almost always needed to "borrow" pen and paper. The sly devil. It took us until mid way through our senior year to officially get together, six and a half years ago now. It was pretty clear soon after we started dating that we wanted to spend our lives together. It's not all kittens and rainbows, however, it's real work - but it's work I'm happy to do. He makes me laugh everyday, and I know that whatever obstacles we find in our path we'll tackle together. 


So there you go - that's the Hubs. I'm sure he'll be making more appearances here down the road. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger