Happy Weekend!

Saturday, March 10, 2012

Yay for weekends! We've be enjoying some unusually lovely weather here so I'll be taking some long walks and enjoying a fun dinner with my girlfriends at this restaurant. What will you all be up to? Whatever you do, I hope you have a fantastic time. Enjoy these links, and I'll see you back here monday. xo! 



I can't wait to try this cookie recipe.

Let's go glamping!

This is on my birthday gift wish list.

One of my favorite places on earth.

Composite sketches of literary characters.

I just bought this nail polish.

Click here if you love kitties too.

Fun bright rooms.

Photo: Luke Shadbolt

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger