Happy Weekend!

Saturday, March 3, 2012

This week felt especially long for some reason - I thought the weekend would never get here! What are you crazy kids up to? My in laws are in town today for a belated birthday dinner for my hunky hubs. Aside from that I see at least one boozy brunch in future ...


Looking forward to seeing you all here Monday. Enjoy these til then. xo!

Dolphins have their own catch phrases - amazing.

7 habits of organized people

A sophisticated Kindle cover

I love this tote (in coral) - saving my pennies

What could go wrong?

San Francisco!

Awesome cookie-cutters

Photo of Sofia Coppola. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger