Wed Day

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

So as it's the day after Valentine's Day - I think I'm allowed to be a little mushy. Today I just wanted to say something I think it's so important to remember to say in a marriage: thank you. It's easy to get caught up in the day to day and forget how powerful these two little words are. So today I am remembering to say thank you -- for doing the laundry, for taking out the trash, for watching my trashy Bravo shows with me, for introducing me to sushi and other "exotic" foods, for going to the wine bar with me even though you prefer beer, for making me laugh, for all that you are, for all we'll be together, and for all that's yet to come. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger