({V-Day})

Tuesday, February 14, 2012


Since today is V-Day, please take a moment to learn more about the the V-Day Movement and the amazing work Eve Ensler (my hero) and Co. are doing to end violence against women and girls around the globe. This may inspire you to get involved as well.

Performances of The Vagina Monologues raise money and awareness each year to support the movement. If you've never read or seen a performance of The Vagina Monologues, do so right away! I was in a performance of The Monologues durring college, and it was one of the best experiences - formative, eye opening, and inspiring. My monologue was I Was There in the Room.

Happy V-Day!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger