Happy Weekend!

Saturday, February 4, 2012




Are you excited for the superbowl this weekend dear readers? We (i.e. the hubs) are considerably less excited now that the 49ers are "out." However, it's still a great excuse to throw a party so there's the silver lining. :-) Plus today is my sweet friend, Val's, birthday - lots of reasons to celebrate. What are you all celebrating  this weekend?

Enjoy these links if you need a breather from the festivities, and I'll see you here Monday. 

Slow cooker mac & cheese - this should be a superbowl party hit


Stunning rooms via Lonny

Are anklets back?

An interesting gift idea for a sister or girlfriend 


Thank you notes - a how-to

(photo looking east on California Street San Francisco - I love it, this is the view form our second apartment in the city. I found it on Pinterest, anyone know the source?) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger