Champagne Jello

Tuesday, February 21, 2012



I am a huge fan of all things bubbly, so I am super excited to make this Champagne Jello. Courtesy of Martha Stewart. Cheers!

Ingredients

  • 12 cups brut Champagne or sparkling wine (4 bottles)
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 8 envelopes unflavored gelatin
  • Whipped cream, for serving

  • Directions
  1. Bring 6 cups Champagne and the sugar to a boil in a medium pan, stirring to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat; let cool. Mix remaining 6 cups Champagne and gelatin in large bowl. Let stand until softened. Stir in sugar mixture. Chill until set, at least 6 hours or overnight. Scrape gelatin with a serving spoon, and place in serving bowl; serve with whipped cream.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger