Tuesday's Tips & Tricks

Tuesday, January 10, 2012



So over the course of the next few weeks I'd like to take some time to talk about beauty routines. Do you have a consistent routine you follow every day?

A few years ago, in my mid twenties, my skin changed pretty radically. I went from having teenaged skin to adult skin, and my old routine just wasn't working anymore. So I went on quest to find a new regimen - one that focused on preventative anti-aging and not just keeping my face clear. I am by no means an expert, or professionally / medically certified in anyway - I've just done a lot of research, gotten a lot of facials, asked a lot of questions, and tried many many products until I found a "system" that worked for me.

Everyone's skin is different, we all have unique challenges and blessings beauty wise. I for instance, have dry combo skin that is border line sensitive. So if your skin is very oily or extremely sensitive my "system" may not be a perfect fit. In any case, I hope over the next few Tuesdays I can offer some advise, share what's worked for me and inspire you to find your own beauty system.

(photo of me by the lovely Lisa Fitts on my wedding day)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger