Wed Day

Wednesday, December 14, 2011


Managing holiday travel. This has been tricky for the hubs and I since we started dating seriously. My parents are divorced. My dad and step mom live in Washington DC, my mom lives in Southern CA, the hubs’ family (still together) live up North in Humboldt CA, while we live in San Francisco. So it’s always a delicate dance, spending what day where, with who. This year my mom and sister came with the hubs and I to spend Thanksgiving with my in-laws in Humboldt; we’ll spend Christmas with my dad back east and meet my new nephew. So this year it’s working out alright, we’ll have to see how it all works out next year, and eventually, when we’re having babies of our own it’ll be even trickier. Anyone else in this same boat? How do you and you partner navigate the uncertain waters?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger