Wed Day

Wednesday, December 7, 2011


So there are lot’s of wedding blogs out there, and believe you me - I love them all. But as a newly wed, I feel like I am in an odd space - still excited about the planning process, still eagerly devouring photos of beautiful events, but also seeking a space to discuss and share all the fun, silly, and sometimes difficult aspects of sustaining a marriage {or any long term committed partnership for that matter}. So I’d like to take some time every week to share these moments; although I’m sure I’ll be sharing my fair share of planning tips and pretty event photos as well. C’est la vie!

PS: Photos of my wedding here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger