Monday’s Mantra

Monday, December 5, 2011

Art by Anne Taintor

A goal I have recently set for myself is to begin each week with a mantra, or affirmation. A self improvement to focus on or something positive to fall back on when the work week begins to feel hectic and overwhelming. This week my focus is on forgiving myself for not being perfect. I think we are so often our own worst critics, when we really should take the time to be kind to ourselves - because if we don’t then who will? We have to be able to forgive ourselves when managing our jobs, personal lives, and homes becomes too much and something {usually the dishes} has to give. So this week I will call my flaws “quirks,” and tell myself that being too perfect would be boring anyway. :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger