Home for the Holidays

Monday, December 26, 2011

Here are a few shots of our Family Christmas in Washington DC with my dad, step-mom and siblings - still in process.

 Tucker - my little sister's hound dog.

 All our stockings, hung by the fire with care.

Our big beautiful tree - do you prefer a real of fake tree?

 Our Christmas Eve Dinner table scape (done by yours truly)

 My dad's cream sauce for the escargot. 

 My little sister's Chess Pie - an old family recipe. 

 Lights on our family's home.

 La Crema Chardonnay - one of my faves - on ice.

 The hubs and I Christmas morning - just woke up, no make up - taking a photo in this "state" seems to have also become a tradition.

Santa after my sister got a hold of him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing your thoughts - it seriously makes my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tickle My Fancy All rights reserved © Blog Milk - Powered by Blogger